Friday, June 3, 2016

I Know... It's Been Awhile, Again...

Sorry guys, I've been super busy lately and let the blog fall off my radar. I had certification exams to study for, a couple shows to prep for, and some medical issues crop up again that took a lot of my time and energy up. The good news is that I've already been at work on a few new pieces this week and should have two posts out next week and be on track again after than for once a week. If you're following my Instagram you saw that I had made some lotion bars not too long ago... that recipe will be up on Monday at 8:00 AM CST! What kinds of things would you like to see next? I have a few more quick and simple DIY beauty recipes in the works as well as a personal piece that I've been working through for a while but I'm not sure what exactly you, my lovely readers, would like to see next. Sent me a message or post in the comments (or over on Instagram) with suggestions or questions and I'll try to get them into the queue for upcoming blog posts soon. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Refresh/New Location

Hey guys! I've moved my blog over to Weebly for a restart (everything here is already moved over there!) and to expand the possibiliti...