Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I'm back!

Hi guys! I wanted to do a quick apology for the lack of posts recently and catch up with all of you on what is going on with me. Basically, my computer died (no bueno) which means that I wasn't really able to do much writing until I could get a new one. I was able to pick up a new one this past weekend thankfully so I am working on some new posts to get back up and running shortly. 
On the health front I am pretty much 'post-flare' (back to my 'normal') at this point which is great. I had lingering after effects from the flare that dragged on for a few weeks it seemed which kind of sucked, not gonna lie, but the nearly two week full on flare was killer (and nearly ruined my vacation) and I am grateful it has passed. At this point all that's left most of the time is an elevated heart rate in the mornings/evenings beyond my norm and a longer morning routine as my bp is still too low first thing to get back to my old routine. It's all manageable though and I'm back to living my life.
My evenings are a bit more open as well since Oktoberfest season is over. I don't have practice or shows for another month or two with my folkdance group. I plan on using the extra time to work on writing some extra posts as well as study for my Economics and Finance classes. On that note, grad school is going pretty well this term. So far I have an A in both of my courses but they are more difficult for me than my Education classes the last time I was in grad school (this is my second masters degree).
I think that's pretty much it for me other than the fact that this is Dysautonomia Awareness Month so I'm taking to Instagram quite a bit with posts for that. Feel free to follow me @RealLifeWithHeather if you would like to take a look at those posts and/or see pics of my pups and upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Refresh/New Location

Hey guys! I've moved my blog over to Weebly for a restart (everything here is already moved over there!) and to expand the possibiliti...